Vinyl Pavers are the New Alternative to Concrete or Clay
To put it bluntly, vinyl pavers are better than concrete or clay, and here’s why.
1. Vinyl pavers are made up of 95% recycled materials. They are the socially responsible choice for those who want to cultivate a green home. They contribute more toward LEED certification than any other paver.
2. They reduce installation times. Contrary to clay or concrete, these pavers use a patented grid system, which makes installation quick and easy. Snap each paver to your preplanned design, and you’re done. No strings or mallets required.
3. Vinyl pavers are extremely versatile. You can customize and mix and match with 5 stone-like color options. You can easily create your own motif to compliment the rest of your exterior. Possible patterns include but are not limited to herringbone, running bond and basket weave.
4. These pavers are also scratch and stain resistant. You can pave your driveway, walkway or patio with the peace of mind that it will remain the same as when you installed it.
5. Vinyl is also incredibly low maintenance. Just sweep and give it an occasional wash down. Your only concern will be an unlikely chemical spill such as petroleum or paint. If you do spill one of these items on the surface of your paver, just clean it with the appropriate industrial cleaner and rinse thoroughly with water.
With all of these benefits, vinyl pavers make a great alternative to the standard driveway or walkway. They also make a very stylish deck, and can virtually replace concrete. They also make for an incredible rooftop deck. With an initial investment, you’ll enjoy your new driveway, walkway, patio or other surface for years to come. And you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you’re being socially responsible in your purchase.